Thursday, May 20

Oh, what a world ...

. . . it seems we live in. 

 
Prints from the 1940s/50s. In original frames.
Makes any boy feel like picking up roses.
Found at Dandelions. About $17.99 each or $50 for all three.


Even if the sun it is blazing.
Let's go where the wildflowers grow.
Found at Sugar.
Earrings designed 
by Kari Kramer.
$18.




Pretty things. So what if I like pretty things?
Especially the pretty things at Pavement.
             These are just a couple of my cravings.


A skirt.
$46.
You can wear it with style
and such an innocent smile.



A close-up of the skirt's pattern.
Reborn/from 1970s








Being held in the month of May.
There I will be will be until you come get me.
Tee from Pavement.
$18. (I think.)
















Notes: Dandelions is located at 4108 Butler St.
This is one in a series of shopping excursions in L'Ville.
With apologies to Rufus Wainwright.

No comments:

Post a Comment